Breakbulk Europe 2011
May 17-19, 2011
Thinking Globally for the Long Haul
Online registration is now closed. Please register or bring registration questions to the Registration Desk at the Antwerp Expo, Tuesday May 17th, 2011.
For Help Please Contact
Melville Data Services
Visitor Hotline (event information helpline)
Tel: 0044 844 557 2720
Fax: +44 (0)844 557 2721
Breakbulk Europe is the largest and most important gathering in Europe for companies involved in the shipping of heavy-lift, project cargo and traditional breakbulk cargoes. It is where shippers have the opportunity to meet and develop relationships with the leading specialized carriers, forwarders, ports, terminals and packers who have the expertise and resources to handle oversized cargoes with unique handling requirements.
Exhibitors include the world’s major carriers, forwarders and ports that handle specialized heavy-lift, project and breakbulk cargoes. In addition to a bustling exhibition floor, Breakbulk Europe will feature a 2-day conference with top speakers addressing industry issues. The in-depth program will delve into today’s most pressing breakbulk transportation topics. Speakers will also discuss the hottest regions for breakbulk and project cargo, and review sectors such as oil and gas, and other power generation markets.An impressive list of speakers will include:
- Susan Oatway, Senior Consultant, Drewry Shipping Consultants
- Jean-Fred Brion, CEO, Contilines BV
- William Moyersoen, CEO Project Logistics, Arcelor Mittal
- Ulf Goebel, Logistics Manager Global Projects Operations, GE Energy
- Jim Bergin, Logistics Manager -Doosen Babcock, Doosan Power Systems
Don’t miss out on this key industry conference & exhibition.
- Over 3000 participants attended Breakbulk Europe 2010
- Meet with over 150 international exhibitors and sponsors
- Network and debate in the senior level conference