- Heaviest Lift Yet at Plant Vogtle
- Costain Wins Crossrail North East Spur EPC Contract
- Workers Install Last Module at Haiyang 1
- Kübler Spedition Maneuvers Alstom Generator
- Van der Vlist Moves Big CAT
- Rosatom Questions Security of Ukraine’s Nuclear Power Plants
- Hebei Gets Serious About Steel Cuts
- Alstom Boilers Tapped for Darlipalli Plant
- ACP Shifts Panama Canal Completion by Six Months
- Vestas to Supply Turbines to Turkey
- Tesla Nixes California as Gigafactory Site
- Van der Vlist Arranges Transport to Africa
- Vestas to Power Community Wind Farm
- WorleyParsons to Engineer Alberta Greenfield Refinery
- Six Construct and Tecnicas Reunidas to Build Oman Pumping Station
Heaviest Lift Yet at Plant Vogtle
1,100-ton module placed in Unit 3 nuclear island Workers at Georgia Power’s Plant Vogtle...
Costain Wins Crossrail North East Spur EPC Contract
Costain has been awarded the Crossrail North East Spur contract by Network Rail to...
Workers Install Last Module at Haiyang 1
285-tonne containment tank placed in 2.5 hours The containment water tank at Haiyang 1...
Kübler Spedition Maneuvers Alstom Generator
Kübler Spedition recently moved a 1,000-ton generator for Alstom Power at its test center...
IMB Warns of West Africa Piracy Threat
The ICC International Maritime Bureau has asked mariners o be extra vigilant when transiting...
Van der Vlist Moves Big CAT
Van der Vlist transported a CAT dump truck from its storage facility in Zeebrugge,...
Rosatom Questions Security of Ukraine’s Nuclear Power Plants
Rosatom has asked the International Atomic Energy Agency to check the security and safety...
Hebei Gets Serious About Steel Cuts
Officials in Hebei plan to cut steel output in the province by 15 million...
Alstom Boilers Tapped for Darlipalli Plant
Alstom has been awarded a US$118 million contract by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)...
ACP Shifts Panama Canal Completion by Six Months
Dispute resolved, but canal won’t open until January 2016 After several weeks of delays...
The next 12 months are full of informative events hosted around the world. Read more about the speakers, masterclasses and workshops scheduled for 2014 and 2015.
April 8-11, 2014
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Houston Galleria Hotel
Houston, TX, USA
NEWS BY REGION
Click on a region above to read latest news. (View all)
Corpus Christi and Gulf Intracoastal Waterway Become Texas Historical Marker
On Wednesday, March 12, 2014, The Nueces County Historical...
ExxonMobil to Start Production on 10 Projects
ExxonMobil expects to start production at a record 10 major...
Matthew Rose Elected to Fluor’s Board of Directors
Fluor has elected Matthew K. Rose to its board...
Port of Everett Executive Director to Retire
After 16-years of leadership, Port of Everett Executive Director...
Westinghouse Partners with University for Kozloduy Reactor Prep
Westinghouse Electric Company has signed an agreement with the...
BHP Billiton Launches Five Rivers Conservation Project
BHP Billiton has launched the Five Rivers Conservation Project...
Fitch Affirms Alabama State Port Authority’s Rating
Fitch Ratings affirmed its ‘BBB+’ rating for the Alabama...
Mammoet Opens Cairo Office
Mammoet, the world’s leader in engineered heavy lifting and...